About the Company:
London Stock Exchange Group plc is a United Kingdom-based stock exchange and financial information company headquartered in the City of London, England. It owns the London Stock Exchange, Refinitiv, LSEG Technology, FTSE Russell, and majority stakes in LCH and Tradeweb.
Batch Eligible :
₹ 8+ LPA
Also Read : DSA Course Phase 0
You should be on track for Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Technology, Electronics & Communication or Master of Computer Application (MCA) with no active backlogs now and /or during onboarding.
Roles can vary from development and programming to testing and analytics, we seek to match your interests, skills and background to the roles available.
We will also support you in discovering more about the different areas of LSEG that interest you most by connecting you with various departments so that you can learn more about them.
What we offer:
- Launch your career in Technology by contributing to live projects with leading technology, collaborating with and being mentored by world class talent
- Supported with a formal learning that helps you sharpen your technical and human skills, and opportunities to earn industry recognized qualifications
- Connect with global early career community and opportunities and contribute to wider society via CSR initiatives and volunteering opportunities.
What we are looking for:
- You will have a strong interest in technology demonstrated either via your work experience, extracurricular activities, or academic studies. For instance, you may have secured an internship in a technology role or focused on technology as part of a university project. You may have learnt how to code or how to use a particular technology.
- Basic knowledge of at least one programming language (Java or C# or Python) and the ecosystem of this.
- You should have a demonstrable interest in financial markets, which you’ve built through your studies, work experience or extracurricular activities.
- A curiosity for data and an ability to analyse information to draw conclusions and propose solutions.
- Individuals who can connect the dots and think strategically.
- The environment we work in is fast paced, you’ll need to demonstrate focus, resilience, and the flexibility to adapt to changing demands.
- The first stage of the recruitment process involves a review of your CV and check if your eligible as per the criteria.
- Online Test- MCQ & Coding
- 2 Rounds of Technical Interview
- 2 Rounds of Group assessment Interview