Join Whatsapp group to get jobs on your finger tip : Join Now
Join Youtube channel to get to know software engineering more : Join Now
About the Company:
HCL Technologies Limited, d/b/a HCLTech, is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Noida.
Batch Eligible :
₹ 2.8 LPA – 12 LPA
- Support development of component-level performance specifications by managing requirements in IBM Rational DOORS database tool (specifications could include mechanical or electronic components such as engine, ventilation fan, turret control box)
- Manage Size, Weight, Power, Cooling and Cost (SWaP-CC) for vehicle platforms
- Create requirements traceability in DOORS database
- Work with Integrated Product Teams to understand and document requirements compliance.
- Define interfaces between assigned sub-system and components (thermal, signal, data, etc.)
- Support development of trade studies to drive design decisions and document trade study results
- Support documenting concept design decisions and support generating system design concept descriptions and capability assessments
- Support development of architecture using model-based systems engineering tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a closely related field and 2+ year’s relevant experience is required.
- Have knowledge necessary to write requirements specifications (subsystem and component).
- Familiarity with databases such as DOORS.
- Demonstrated ability to work in multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Systems thinking skills (i.e., ability to work at detailed level but understand system level implications).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.