Join Whatsapp group to get jobs on your finger tip : Join Now
Join Youtube channel to get to know software engineering more : Join Now
About the Company
OpsLyft is a unified manager of the cloud. The manager helps software teams to create visibility of costs & performance of their applications deployed on any cloud infrastructure. Software teams can automate routine cloud management operations and use the recommendations and insights published by the platform to optimize the infrastructure costs without compromising on application reliability and performance. Business teams can calculate and correlate infrastructure spend with business KPIs to find actionable insights for increasing their return on investment they make on the cloud.
Software Engineer Intern
₹ 1.8 L – 2 L Per Month
Also Read : 5 Steps to Make You Fall in Love with DSA!!
Deep understanding of the DOM and how the browser works.
Skilled in ReactJS or another modern MVC-style JS framework.
Experience with modern CSS frameworks like Tailwind and CSS-in-JS frameworks is a plus.
Excellent understanding of UI/UX design principles.
Skilled in Node.js/Express.js. Understanding of GraphQL is a plus.
Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Building performant React components which follow best practices
- Hands-on development of single page applications
- Demonstrate effective communication with fellow team members and management
- Rapidly prototype ideas in order to learn what works and how to elevate concepts to the next level
- Can work in an Agile, collaborative environment to understand requirements, design, code and test innovative applications