About the Company:
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group Connected Solutions is a global organization that leads the development of Volvo’s connected services and solutions of tomorrow. We work at the forefront of connectivity by collecting and analyzing data from over 1 000 000 Volvo customer assets. The organization is set-up to deliver competitive offerings, shorten time to market and provide an arena for new service innovations together with customers, partners and the Volvo Group.
Software Engineer – Java
Batch Eligible :
₹8LPA – 12LPA(According to different sources)
Also Read : DSA Course Phase 0
- Must : Java 8, Hibernate / JPA, PostgreSQL/Mongo, Spring boot, WS-Restful, JMS, Cloud (AWS)
- Good to have : SAFE Agile, Continuous Integration, DevOps
- Tools : Git, Junit, Maven, JIRA, Jenkins, Confluence, non-functional test tools
- Responsible for capturing additional detail information needed for the detailed design, construction and testing of the software units
- Responsible for the detailed design, coding, unit testing and documentation of software units
- Participates in estimation and planning of development, deployment and operation activities.
- Responsible for effort estimation of development of a software unit based on provided design specification
- Responsible for working closely with application architects.
- Responsible for developing webservices using latest Java stack and AWS environment.
- Motivated to work in the SAFE Agile process and are ready to work in DevOps.
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India