Join Whatsapp group to get jobs on your finger tip : Join Now
Join Youtube channel to get to know software engineering more : Join Now
About the Company:
Tarana Wireless was founded in 2009 to research, develop, and commercialize at mass scale a whole new take on wireless access. It is powered by the efforts of smart PhDs from advanced radio architecture research teams (first from Berkeley, then from several other leading universities), along with Silicon Valley wireless industry pioneers with decades of deep experience in multi-radio systems. Tarana’s technology combines a suite of unique algorithm innovations with expert implementation to create the industry’s first truly viable 5G wireless technology, commercially available today. Our tightly-knit engineering core is complemented by operations and outbound teams seasoned in successful commercialization and scaling of telecommunication innovation.
Software Engineer Intern
Batch Eligible :
2024, 2023, 2022
₹ 30,000 – 40,000/Month
- Creating and maintaining accurate design, test documents
- Developing features, and the validating them on Tarana’s wireless communication system platforms
- Developing models, unit tests and testing frameworks (using C++, C and python) for extensive testing and simulation of all software modules
- Pursuing BTech/BE or equivalent, MTech/ME or equivalent. Preferred majors are Computer Science/Electronics/Electrical Engineering/IT.
- Demonstrated software development experience in modern C++, C and/or Python.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: Data Structures and Algorithms, computer networks (TCP/IP) and protocols, network/cloud programming, Linux operating system internals, real-time OS, multi-threaded software development, embedded systems.