Join Whatsapp group to get jobs on your finger tip : Join Now
Join Youtube channel to get to know software engineering more : Join Now
About the Company
Moody’s is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions. Our data, analytical solutions and insights help decision-makers identify opportunities and manage the risks of doing business with others. We believe that greater transparency, more informed decisions, and fair access to information open the door to shared progress. With over 11,000 employees in more than 40 countries, Moody’s combines international presence with local expertise and over a century of experience in financial markets.
Software Engineer Intern
2023, 2024, 2025
- Deep understanding of Object Oriented design.
- Familiar with relational databases and NoSQL databases.
- Willing to learn new technologies; capable of self-directed learning.
- Has superb analytical skills and persistence in problem solving.
- Knowledge of C++, Python, or any other programming languages is
- Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive
listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise
fashion to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Possess great initiative, ability to learn quickly and have strong
- Excellent team player and able to work with virtual and global cross
- Strong debugging, quantitative and problem-solving abilities.
- Possess a positive attitude in general
- Join a core team that supports all Structured Finance (one of the most dynamic areas of the Fixed Income) data management, financial modeling, data & risk analytics for Moody’s.
- You will be working with the team creating and supporting some of the industry’s leading analytical, data, model and software solutions for the global Structured Finance industry.