Join Whatsapp group to get jobs on your finger tip : Join Now
Join Youtube channel to get to know software engineering more : Join Now
About the Company:
When you join iCIMS, you join the team helping global companies transform business and the world through the power of talent. Our customers do amazing things: design rocket ships, create vaccines, deliver consumer goods globally, overnight, with a smile. As the Talent Cloud company, we empower these organizations to attract, engage, hire, and advance the right talent. We’re passionate about helping companies build a diverse, winning workforce and about building our home team. We’re dedicated to fostering an inclusive, purpose-driven, and innovative work environment where everyone belongs.
Software Engineer Intern
Batch Eligible :
2024, 2023, 2022
- Working towards a Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or a relevant Engineering degree during the time of the internship (Summer 2023)
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong Communication & Interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of working with different browsers and other related web-based technologies
- Great working knowledge of programming software in languages and technologies, including SQL, HTML, Node, React, & R
- Other skills and technologies of interest: Spring, Apache Spark, Pandas, Hadoop, Hive and Machine Learning/ Data Science experience
As a Software Engineering intern, you’ll work on real-world projects aligned to your area of interest—whether it be front-end development, back-end development, full stack development or test engineering—and will learn about agile methodologies and different aspects of our software development lifecycle, including design, coding, code reviews, documentation, acceptance testing and test automation. This is a unique hands-on training required to build a burgeoning career in technology. If you want to be a part of a world-class engineering program, work with the latest tools and emerging technologies and make an immediate impact, you’d be a perfect fit!