Join Whatsapp group to get jobs on your finger tip : Join Now
Join Youtube channel to get to know software engineering more : Join Now
About the Company:
Shell plc is a British multinational oil and gas company headquartered in London, England. Shell is a public limited company with a primary listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listings on Euronext Amsterdam and the New York Stock Exchange.
₹ 11 LPA – 24 LPA
Also Read : Java Developer at Citi | Batch 2022, 2021, 2020
- Solution consultation and development in accordance with enterprise technology principles, methods, standards, and practices.
- Estimation, solution design, detailed technical design, application technical deliverables including code, associated tests, and documentation.
- Contribution to functional excellence in terms of definition and maintenance of standards, methods, and tools, bringing in best practices from market standard implementations.
- Manage complex integration scenarios and interfaces between on-premises solutions, cloud, and legacy systems.
- Take a participatory role in the project ceremonies, e.g., sprint planning, daily stand-ups, demonstrations, and retrospectives.
- Ensures individual and team tasks are performed on-time by communicating and working closely with other members of the team.
- Retains a focus on completion, identifying, and resolving issues.
- 5-10 Years relevant software development experience with a fairly “Full Stack” profile (experience in front-end, back-end, cloud automation and orchestration) with depth in either back-end development or front-end development.
- Proficient in .NET and .NET Core (Web, API, Windows Services) with Azure Platform Development (Serverless Computing, Azure Functions, Azure Services, Azure Storage, Logic Apps).
- Experience using Cloud Native CI/CD tools.
- Good experience in Data Development (T-SQL /Oracle Pl/SQL /Azure Cosmos/ Azure SQL/ Mongo etc.)
- Experience with Python, Golang, and other programming frameworks and paradigms is desirable.
- Knowledge of other Cloud (AWS Lambda etc), and Integration (MuleSoft, Logic Apps, BizTalk etc) technologies is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of containers and functions is highly desirable.
- Deployment experience with Kubernetes (K8s) or Functions is a plus.
- Experience developing applications based on microservices architecture is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated application of the best patterns & practices in the software development life cycle.
- Experience working in agile teams with demonstrated application of the principles.
- Good to have Data Engineering experience blended along with core software engineering experience (not looking for a pure-play data engineer)