Join Whatsapp group to get jobs on your finger tip : Join Now
Join Youtube channel to get to know software engineering more : Join Now
About the Company
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
£60K – 100K (According to Glassdoor)
Also Read : 5 Steps to Make You Fall in Love with DSA!!
- Computer Science and/or Engineering degrees are preferred while other degree subjects may be considered
- You should have graduated in 2023 and be available to start full time employment in February 2024
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Exceptional problem solving ability
- A well-rounded academic background is important — a 2:1 Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in your undergraduate degree is preferred
- Start with an in-depth induction program that teaches you about our businesses, builds on your knowledge of development methodologies, and sharpens your professional skills.
- Dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that make a difference for our customers, clients and employees.
- Create and improve the design, analytics, coding and testing for high-quality software and new products.
- Own projects end-to-end, keeping teams and stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed.
- Work and share ideas, information and innovation with our team of technologists from all over the world.
- Develop through on-going training, mentorship and access to senior leaders.
- Participate in our Force for Good program to build real-world sustainable technology solutions for social good organizations.
- Join an inspiring and curious team of technologists who will support you in developing new skills, experiencing new projects and businesses, and taking your career where you want to go.
Bournemouth, Glasgow, London