Join Whatsapp group to get jobs on your finger tip : Join Now
Join Youtube channel to get to know software engineering more : Join Now
About the Company:
Accolite Digital is a leading digital transformation services provider that delivers design-driven, complex digital transformation initiatives to Fortune 500 clients. Accolite provides these services to banking and financial services, insurance, technology, media and telecom, healthcare, and logistics industries. With more than 3,000 professionals globally, Accolite has presence across United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe, and India, with digital labs in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Gurugram, and Chennai.
Batch Eligible :
₹ 8 LPA – 12 LPA
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Believes in systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts, & etc) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to great quality of code at all times.
- Active participation in troubleshooting, debugging, and updating current live system.
- Verify user feedback in making system more stable and easier.
- Work closely with analysts, designers, and other peer developers.
- Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineer
Bangalore, Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Chennai, Mumbai