Join Whatsapp group to get jobs on your finger tip : Join Now
About the Company:
Altair (Nasdaq: ALTR) is a global technology company, which provides software and cloud solutions in the areas of simulation, high-performance computing (HPC), and artificial intelligence (AI). Altair enables organizations in nearly every industry to compete more effectively in a connected world while creating a more sustainable future.
Our vision is to help enterprises make decisions leveraging the convergence of simulation, HPC, and AI.
Software Development Intern
Batch Eligible :
2022, 2023, 2024
Also Read : Software Engineer at Siemens Mobility
- Under graduate in Bachelor degree or performing Masters in Computer Science or related.
- Superior programming skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and debugging skills
- Proficiency in Linux, C, C++ and Python
- Excellent communication and people skills; excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong computer science background with systems-level knowledge (e.g., networking, operating systems, file systems, clustering, high availability
- Database experience desired.
- Build sophisticated technology for the PBS Professional product based on customer-driven requirements (aka “design solutions”).
- Write and shepherd designs through the entire software development process, from requirements and use cases to shipping product (aka “write code”).
- Apply best practices in software engineering, delivering projects on time, on budget, and with excellent quality.
- Modify existing software technology to correct errors and/or improve performance (aka “fix bugs”).
- Provide expertise to the support and sales organizations as well as other software engineers.