Join Whatsapp group to get jobs on your finger tip : Join Now
Join Youtube channel to get to know software engineering more : Join Now
About the Company:
Blinkit is a grocery and e-commerce platform. We pioneered the instant delivery model in India with over 10 million Indians shopping on Blinkit, for everything from grocery staples and vegetables to emergency supplies and electronics, and much more. We currently deliver over 2,00,000 orders everyday and we are in a hurry to bring the future of commerce to everyone in India.
Software Development Engineer 1(Security)
Batch Eligible :
₹ 15 LPA – 17 LPA
Also Read : Trainee Software Engineer at HSBC | Batch 2022
- First and foremost, you must have a passion for cybersecurity and the desire to develop your skills in a fast-moving company!
- Freshers are welcome to apply. If you are an application engineer and interested in moving to security, you are still welcome to apply. However, candidates with existing information security experience or skills are given a preference.
- A security generalist background with experience in application and cloud security.
- Programming experience in one or more languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, Go, Bash, etc. It is important to us that you have actively written code either as part of software development or for security automation.
- Web and mobile application security experience with a thorough understanding of web and mobile application vulnerabilities.
- Experience in securing AWS infrastructure (or any other cloud infrastructure).
- Good understanding of standard networking protocols and components such as HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, the OSI Model, networking, and load balancing.
- Proficiency with a version control system, preferably Git.
- Ensure that a healthy security posture is maintained by continuously assessing/monitoring the perimeter as well as internal security posture.
- Fix vulnerabilities on the application and infrastructure levels. product and platform engineering teams resolve vulnerabilities efficiently.
- Conduct security reviews, auditing, penetration testing, risk assessments, vulnerability assessments, and threat modeling.
- Triage findings from our public and private bug bounty program and work with teams to mitigate issues.
- Perform security assessments of production corporate and cloud infrastructure.
- Build and operate systems and tools to secure our infrastructure and data such as monitoring scripts, SAST/DAST infrastructure, secret storage infrastructure, etc.
- Build automated solutions for continuous audits to validate systems against central security policies.
- Drive a DevSecOps culture in the organization by implementing a shift left security culture.
- Lead security awareness and security knowledge sharing with teams to foster a culture of security.