Join Whatsapp group to get jobs on your finger tip : Join Now
Join Youtube channel to get to know software engineering more : Join Now
About the Company:
We are a tech company that connects the physical and digital worlds to help make movement happen at the tap of a button. Because we believe in a world where movement should be accessible. So you can move and earn safely. In a way that’s sustainable for our planet.
Uber is a transportation company with an app that allows passengers to hail a ride and drivers to charge fares and get paid. More specifically, Uber is a ridesharing company that hires independent contractors as drivers. It’s one of many services today that contribute to the sharing economy, supplying a means of connecting existing resources instead of providing the physical resources themselves.
Product Design Intern
Batch Eligible :
₹ 1.5L – 2.5L/month
Also Read : Trainee Software Engineer at HSBC | Batch 2022
- Actively pursuing a Bachelor’s in Design and/or a related technical field
- Expected graduation date from 2023/24
- Intermediate conversational English skills, and confidence in reading / writing. Be willing to dedicate time for further development in the English language
- Availability to start immediately or as per the college curriculum (not later than Aug 2023), for a period of 6 months
- Your growing portfolio has some standout work and at least one project that demonstrates the ability to build high-quality UI/UX. Can include academic work, hackathons, design competitions and/or publications.
- Embed directly in one of Uber’s product teams, working on a project in close collaboration with other designers & researchers.
- Experience the feeling of designing for millions of users – and hopefully teach us something too!
- Designers at Uber live and breathe prototypes – and are always up-to-date on the latest and greatest prototyping tools. During your internship at Uber, you’ll test out your design ideas with all kinds of high-and-low fidelity prototypes. By the end of your internship, you’ll be fully versed in new tools and trends.
- Work alongside other members of a product team to get the fit and finish right. You’ll experience release cycles and learn what details matter at each stage of the product development process.
- Utilize Uber’s design system while evolving the framework to tackle new use cases
- Present your work to the Design Team, and leave with valuable takeaways and portfolio pieces.