About the Company:
Nutanix Files and Objects provides single pane of glass management simplicity, software defined flexibility, and deep analytics intelligence to meet the modern challenges customers face around File and Object data. It enable customers to deploy an easy-to-use, scale out storage fabric across their different cloud environments to simplify data management and effectively manage costs and span from Edge, to private and public clouds, bringing a true hybrid cloud operating model.
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
MTS – 1 (QA Engineer) at Nutanix
Batch Eligible :
₹ 15-25 LPA
Also Read : DSA Course Phase 0
- Strong automation skills in Python.
- 6mnths-2 years of software engineering experience
- Strong systems administration experience in Linux.
- Strong fundamentals in Object-Oriented Programming, Algorithms, Data Structures, and Problem Solving
- Basic knowledge of TCP-IP Suite of protocols (Ethernet, VLAN, IP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, DNS)
- Good understanding of file system concepts and protocols
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience in Software Development or Test Automation in one of the following programming languages: Python/Perl/C/C++/Java (Python preferred).
- Understanding of virtualization concepts – compute/storage/network virtualization
- Empowered to test the quality of the deliverables and influence the delivery of quality products/features.
- Designing high level test approaches and implementing detailed test plans based on the requirements.
- Working closely with the Development team to ensure that the code developed is testable – are the logs sufficient, should any test hooks be built into the code, is there enough debug information available in case of failure, etc.
- Analyzing failures and determining root cause, setting the expectations of the solution/behavior based on the requirements.