Join Whatsapp group to get jobs on your finger tip : Join Now
Join Youtube channel to get to know software engineering more : Join Now
About the Company:
Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California. It is the world’s largest semiconductor chip manufacturer by revenue, and is one of the developers of the x86 series of instruction sets found in most personal computers.
Batch Eligible :
2023, 2022, 2021
₹ 3 LPA – 8 LPA
- Pursuing Master’s in Hardware Engineering Electrical/Electronic Engineering Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Excellent Problem-solving skills combined with good communication skills are required to work in a highly dynamic cross-team and cross-site environments.
- Ability to learn fast.Big Plus if you have any of the following knowledge:
- C/C++ and Python are the most useful languages for our work.
- VLSI concepts -Power Management / Reset o Familiarity with FW (embedded uC) debug ARC or Extensa LX-series uC preferred
- Knowledge of ARM PM concepts (e.g., P/Q-channel)
- General clocking concepts (PLLs, ROs, etc.)
- The Ability to debug interactions between different microcontrollers
- Understanding power delivery concepts, VR interactions, etc. -Mesh / Coherency o Knowledge of coherence algorithm (MESI, MOESI, MESIF, etc.).
- Experience with SoC fabrics (AXI, ACE, or other AMBA protocols).
- Understanding transaction flows through the system. – PCI Express (we can leverage this expertise for other IOs, like CXL).
- Familiarity with any generation of the PCI Express specification
- Usage of 3rd party PCIe Analyzers very helpful (Tek, Lecroy, etc.) -Memory
- Expertise in any DDR technology.
- The usage of 3rd party DDR Analyzers is very helpful (Tek, Lecroy, etc.).