Join Whatsapp group to get jobs on your finger tip : Join Now
Join Youtube channel to get to know software engineering more : Join Now
About the Company:
Comcast NBCUniversal creates incredible technology and entertainment that connects millions of people to the moments and experiences that matter most.
Development Engineer 3
₹ 13 LPA – 19 LPA
- Collaborates with project stakeholders to identify product and technical requirements. Conducts analysis to determine integration needs.
- Designs new software and web applications, supports applications under development, and customizes current applications. Assists with the software update process for existing applications and roll-outs of software releases.
- Participates in training representatives and operations staff on internally developed software applications.
- Researches write and edits documentation and technical requirements, including software designs, evaluation plans, test results, technical manuals, and formal recommendations and reports.
- Monitors and evaluates competitive applications and products. Reviews literature, patents, and current practices relevant to the solution of assigned projects.
- Provides technical leadership throughout the design process and guidance with regard to practices, procedures, and techniques. Serves as a guide and mentor for junior-level Software Development Engineers.
- Works with the Quality Assurance team to determine if applications fit specifications and technical requirements.
- Displays in-depth knowledge of engineering methodologies, concepts, skills, and their application in the area of specified engineering specialty.
- Displays in-depth knowledge of and ability to apply process design, and redesign skills. Presents and defends architectural, design, and technical choices to internal audiences.
- Displays knowledge of and ability to apply project management skills.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s), and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Experience: 5 to 7.7 Years
- Bachelor’s Degree
- While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.