Join Whatsapp group to get jobs on your finger tip : Join Now
Join Youtube channel to get to know software engineering more : Join Now
About the Company:
Shell is a global energy company with around 87,000 employees in more than 70 countries. We work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We serve more than 30 million customers at almost 46,000 retail service stations every day. Our strategy is to accelerate the transition of our business to net-zero emissions, purposefully and profitably. #PoweringProgress
Associate Data Analyst
Batch Eligible :
₹ 6 LPA – 10 LPA
Also Read : Trainee Software Engineer at HSBC | Batch 2022
- Responsible for consolidating financial reporting processes across the planning team such as demand consumption, actual spend variance analysis, accruals, etc as well as data inputs in order to draw insights and provide a holistic view across services.
- Produce and maintain PowerBi Dashboard reporting to visualize analysis and insights.
- Supports stakeholders by gathering, analyzing and modelling data and key performance indicators to develop quantitative and qualitative business insights in an agile fashion. Identifies and proposes opportunities for improved data analysis.
- Conducts analyses to solve repetitive or patterned information and data queries or problems. Assists in the gathering and evaluation of data. Helps to evaluate data by interpretation, drawing practical conclusions and communicating basic data analysis results.
- Will assist team with Budget and Building Operating Plan on a quarterly basis, in addition to monthly reporting responsibilities.
- Responsible for consolidating Cloud consumption and billing data from supplier portals and executing billing on a monthly basis to our Shell Legal Entities.
- Tools will be SQL DB, Excel, PowerBI, Data Lake and Alteryx
- Responsible for maintaining Teams knowledge management strategy and site.
- Works under direct supervision of Lead for moderately complex activities; given broad guidance on operational activities.