Join Whatsapp group to get jobs on your finger tip : Join Now
Join Youtube channel to get to know software engineer more : Join Now
About the Company:
At Labcorp, we believe in the power of science to change lives. We are a leading global life sciences company that delivers answers for crucial health questions —because we know that knowledge has the potential to make life better for all. Through our unparalleled diagnostics and drug development capabilities, we provide insights and accelerate innovations that not only empower patients and providers but help medical, biotech, and pharmaceutical companies transform ideas into innovations. Here, you can join our more than 70,000 employees, serving clients in more than 100 countries, as we work together to make a real impact on people’s lives. Join us in our pursuit of answers.
Associate Programmer Intern
Batch Eligible :
2024, 2023, 2022
₹ 30,000 – 50,000/Month
Also Read : Software Engineer I at MasterCard
- Working towards University/college degree computer science, programming.
- Basic knowledge of Programming and reasoning skills.
- Basic knowledge of relational databases
- Has experience delivering multiple projects in an academic or professional setting
- Ability to collaborate with various stakeholders and internal/external colleagues
- Embraces diverse ways of thinking through various forms collaboration and partnership
- Learn and understand Clinical SAS programming activities as per the specification documents which meets client requirements.
- Work on simple SAS checks as required with guidance from senior staff.
- Complete assigned work utilizing SAS.
- Maintain and program assigned projects with SAS programming as assigned by senior team members.
- Ensure quality of all the assigned Clinical SAS programming work
- Prioritize personal workload to meet specified completion dates
- Display a positive attitude at all times, promoting and contributing to good team spirit in a professional environment
- Continuously learn and improve communication and technical skills.
- Attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest standard.